Focus Cannabis Sublingual
Need a pick me up? Our Focus sublingual will brighten your day or give you the energy boost you need. Created for rapid absorption, the high concentration sublingual is applied directly under the tongue to prevent swallowing as much as possible for maximum health benefits. This delivery allows for accurate micro-dosing, so you can take as little or as much as you need!
- Shake contents.
- Remove the plastic cap and raise the spray arm.
- If this is a new bottle or container, prime the pump before use by releasing a test spray. This must be done a couple of times until product dispenses into the air. Always spray away from your face and other people.
- If this is an old bottle and you have not used it for more than 6 weeks, you must prime it again with 1 or 2 test sprays. If it is not been used within 3 months, prime it up to 5 sprays.
- Hold the container upright with your forefinger on top of the button. Open your mouth and bring the spray arm as close to it as possible.
- Press the button firmly with the forefinger to release 1 spray/dose under the tongue. Do not inhale or breathe in the spray.
- Release the button and close your mouth, hold suspension under tongue for a few seconds until absorbed, try and not swallow but if you do it’s ok. Do not rinse your mouth for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wait 5 minutes for effect, if needed use a second spray. Repeat as needed.
- Replace the cover after using the sublingual.
- Always place the spray bottle in an upright position if not in use in a cool place.
This is a sub-lingual formulated for absorption under the tongue. It is a suspension that will adhere to the area under the tongue for maximum absorption and benefits. It can be swallowed if necessary. It is sugar-free, with minimal amount of flavor to maintain the health benefits but yet have a pleasant taste.
Active Ingredient: Full Spectrum Cannabis
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), MCT oil, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethanol, Xanthine Gum, Sodium EDTA, Sucralose, Flavor